This design is part of the White Garden collection, where customers can add personalisation to the order. Please add any initials, dates or simple details such as tiny hearts or lucky horseshoes that you would like added in the checkout notes.
- One hand painted candle
- Tapered dinner candle shape
- Soft ivory colour base candle with delicate hand painted Lily of the Valley flowers (Convallaria majalis). These small dainty bell shaped flowers are fragrant and pretty, often featured in wedding bouquets.
- Hand painted in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex
- Burn time approx 8 hours
- Unscented paraffin vegan friendly wax
- 25cm tall x 2.2cm (fits standard candle stick holder)
- Gift wrapping and hand written messaging available to add to your cart- ideal gifting opportunity!
- Please note there may be a slight variation in colour and design as this is a hand painted product
Please allow around one week for packing and dispatch.
Never leave your burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Use a candle holder on a stable surface. Always extinguish the candle. Keep away from drafts but always use in a well ventilated room. Keep the wick trimmed. In case of fire use water for extinction.
These are hand painted so handle with care.